In partnership with:
Deadline for entries: April 3Oth, 2012Â
Express your visionÂ of new digital entertainment and media usage. The three nominees will be invited toÂ UbiQ Paris to feature their video and will benefit from an exhibition package valued at â‚¬6,500.
UbiQ will be the first international B2B event to be held in Europe including conference, exhibition and numerous matchmaking events fully dedicated to the digital entertainment industry (TV, music, games and branded entertainment).Â It will take place in Paris on June 18-19, 2012 at the Palais Brongniart and is expected to gather more than 250 exhibitors and 2000 participants.
UbiQ is inviting audiovisual professionals as well as individuals to compete in the production of a web/mobile video (3 min. max), featuring a vision of new digital entertainment and media usage across at least three platforms and screens.
The video should express a vision and be able to captivate a young and wide audience via any connected device through its original, creative or aesthetic approach.
Applicants should convey their vision through documentaries, animation or fiction and picture personal or public situations in their immediate environment: family, school, enterprise, community, association, city, village and local events that could represent an original vision.
UbiQ EVENTS is expecting the video to have a real impact on an audience between the ages of 15-35, including all genders and socio-economic backgrounds.
- Originality, creativity, artistic, aesthetic and/or humorist approach
- The technical quality of the final product
SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR UbiQ
- The video should not be longer than 3 minutes and be produced in a format suitable for being uploaded on a web page.
- The video must be produced in English language or subtitled in English.
- All devices should appear without any distinctive brand name or logo except for UbiQ.
- The competition is open to production companies and to individuals worldwide and over the age of 15.
- The participants will keep all author’s rights and related rights to their video. They will nevertheless give UbiQ the right:Â
- to communicate and broadcast the video to the general public at events designed notably for the information and promotion of its activities,
- to disseminate the video worldwide in low resolution via the internet.
6.Â Â By registering for the competition, the participants accept the general rules of the competition as well as the rules of the Brief.
The candidates will post their clips directly on the dedicated Dailymotion channel http://www.dailymotion.com/contest/digitalentertainmentlife
Considering in the first instance the votes of the Internet users, a jury of professionals put together by UbiQ will draw up a shortlist of 3 finalists.
The 3 finalists will be invited to participate at UbiQ (June 18-19, 2012) to showcase their videos.
The three finalists will be invited to UbiQ and benefit from a common exhibition package with a value of â‚¬6,500.
The winner will receive an award and be announced at the UbiQ AWARDS ceremony held during the event.